Sure, I know, you are thinking, what a kooky thing to do… try thermal underwear…? Who wears that kind of thing these days? Well you are quite right in thinking that is is an old-fashioned thing, and people have been wearing thermals for a long time, and it’s not a modern thing. So we can kind of establish that it’s not the most cool thing to have popped onto the market just recently. But wait! That doesn’t make it useless or too uncool to try for yourself… just look at leather jackets and hemp fabric and overalls and nursing bras and, even stuff like patchwork, I mean, all these things keep coming round again and again in different forms and sometimes it’s for fashion and sometimes it’s for practicality. And obviously when we’re talking thermals we are going for the practicality aspect, because I doubt you’re going to want to display your underwear to everyone when you walk down the street. 😀 But basically what I’m saying is that you will keep finding thermals being used for many reasons by many different sorts of people because, they just has so many benefits. Let me just outline some of these benefits to you so that you can get an idea of what has made me interested enough in this kooky kind of clothing that I want to tell the whole world about it! And soon maybe you will even be thinking that is is not kooky at all, even if you thought that in the beginning. And some of you are just reading along here and thinking, “Hey, did I ever say thermal underwear was kooky?” ’cause you have already used it before in the past, or you have come looking online trying to find a good place to buy it.
A little list extolling the thermals!:
- you can get it in natural fibres, often fine Merino wool
- it is very light
- it fits like a second skin, like a thermal glove so comfortable
- you can wear it on ski trips
- you can wear thermal underwear to save money on heating at home
- you can wear it to help slim your figure
- you can go all-out on practicality when buying it because obviously colours and fashions aren’t going to matter
- you can wear fewer layers of clothing in winter and still stay warm,
- it insulates so that you stay warm by your own body heat
- it breathes
- Available in variants including short or long sleeve thermal shirts for men or women.
That’s just the start of the many ways you can use thermal underwear to improve your life.